Thursday, May 7, 2009

National Day of Prayer


Today is National Day of Prayer. There are several events going on today around town to give people to opportunity to pray. I will pray anywhere, anytime, for anyone. I don't feel that I have to be in a church or another organized setting to pray.. I just Pray at the drop of a hat. I am not afraid to get my knees dirty for the Lord! There are so many people and problems that need prayer right now. If you are reading my blog today, PLEASE take the time to pray for what is weighing on your heart at this time. You may have or know someone who has been hurt by the economy, or someone who is sick. Or, you may want to just give Praise for the blessings in your life. No matter what it is, PRAY TODAY and make it a point to pray everyday!

Oh, and I know I post a lot of pictures of one child and not the other, that is because I have one that will not work with the camera like the other one... He doesnt think it is cool for his mom to follow him around with a camera all the time.. Pray for this child.. The only pictures I can get of him, he tries to look like a gangster or something. Just kidding.. He just won't cooperate with me anymore!

No comments: