Wednesday, May 27, 2009

FRIENDS

Everyone needs friends, somedays more than others. You know what I mean, there are certain "friends" that you speak to in a restaurant. There are certain "friends" you talk to once a year, month, week, and even some you talk to every day. I have certain friends that I can call when I need to vent, cry, laugh and even make sick if I need to figure a way to keep them from eating every Snickers bar in the closet at work. I love my husband and kids and would do anything for them, but the bond between true "girlfriends" is special. We can tell each other if they look stupid in an outfit or if we need help with something they are always there. I dont know what I would do with out my girls!!!

To all of you girls:
Thank you for being there for me! I don't know what I would do sometimes with out all of you! You know who you are and what you do, I don't always say Thank you, But I want you to know that I appreciate everything y'all do!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What have you done?? Something must have brought on the mushiness...