There it is, now you know. I am addicted to blogs. There are several blogs that I check several times a day. I almost feel like a stalker sometimes. When MckMama was flying home from Boston with Baby Stellan I thought to myself, I wonder what flight they are on so I can pray for a safe trip. I stopped myself before I started looking up the flights from Boston to the Frozen Tundra. I must have creeped myself out. I love finding new blogs and "meeting" new friends. So if you happen to be on my blog visiting, some people call it lurking, please leave a comment so that I can check out your blog as well! If you don't have a blog, leave a comment anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

1 comment:
I am the same way!! I do feel like a stalker at times and I think I know how an addict feels! Let me know of any new ones you come across!! I'll start updating mine more often since we are back in our house!! WHOOHOOOO!!!
Post a Comment