My cousin Michelle and my aunt Kathyrn (my dad's sister & Michelle's mom)
Mackenzie, Granny and my niece Elena
Mackenzie enjoying her favorite past time-- Looking at herself in the mirror!
Mommy and Mackenzie
My Grandmother invited all of us to attend the Mother Daughter banquet at her church on Wednesday night. Even the folks from Columbia surprised Granny by coming to the event! We were entertained with a great program and a delicious meal. Mackenzie was very excited about going on a girls night out! Moments like this are so special, and I am so thankful that we all were able to go. I was able to get lots of pictures for the family calendar that we do for my grandparents every year, I even got some "black mail" pictures. I just have not decided who I will be using those on this year! HA!!
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment