Monday, June 1, 2009

Catch the Red Fox Spirit!!

On Fall nights in our town, most of us can be found watching our high school football game. Growing up here I truly understand the whole small town football craze. We all go out and get into the ball game. This past Friday night was different. It was spring, and it was hot, and Jordan and I went out to watch the Red Foxes in their spring game. Afterwards, we enjoyed meeting the players and great food.

Let me just stop there for a moment. The food was fantastic, everything you could imagine. BBQ sandwiches, porkloin, steak and potatoes, onion rings, CATFISH NUGGETS that were unbelieveable, slaw, hushpuppies, Boston Butt Bog, Beer can chicken.... Do you get the point.. Yes the food was delicious. Yes I ate too much. Yes, I did feel like a cow grazing through the pasture of great food..

Now back to the point. It was so nice to run into people that normally IF you see them, it is in Walmart and no one has a chance to talk because everybody knows you don't go to walmart to visit. Friday night gave everyone a chance to mingle, remember the old days. and not only Catch the Red Fox Spirit, but catch up with old friends as well.

No comments: