I feel like I am living in the rainforest. It has literally rained more in the past two months than I can ever remember. I had my first opportunity today to relax by the pool with no kids. Mackenzie spent the day at Marty's parents house while Jordan was at DSAP and I was at home working. I had decided that I was going to lay out by the pool and relax. Just as I got my swimsuit on and grabbed a water, I heard it. THUNDER. Then I didn't hear it again so I headed to the pool. Sometimes, it will rain and storm here, and never rain or storm at the pool, which is less than 5 miles from my house. Anyway, I get less than 1 mile from the pool, and it starts to rain. I decided, a little rain wont hurt, I am going to get wet at the pool anyway right? Oh no, I got out at the pool, it was pouring. I stood there talking to the lifeguard, hoping the sun would come out. No sun, just lightning. OK I get the point... I turned around and went home. So much for my relaxing day by the pool..
On the brighter side, the crops out here look amazing. I don't recall them ever looking so healthy.
Vacation Bible School is in full swing. Camp EDGE is so fun!!! The music is great and I think the adults, (OK me and Keri) are having more fun with the music than the kids. The moves are so much fun, but trying to dance with one of the babies on your hip is rather difficult!! But the little girl was so cute just smiling at me like I was nuts... Is it that obvious, even a 1 year old can figure out how silly I am?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment