Thursday, June 4, 2009

School is O-U-T!!

Yesterday was the last day of school!!! Well for a few days at least. Jordan has been invited to attend DSAP this summer. He went last year and had the best time, so he starts that on Monday and will be doing that for the next three weeks. Kenzie is taking a hip hop class on Monday and then will begin summer dance classes the following week. Vacation Bible School gets kicked off on Sunday. Just when I thought that things would be calming down, here we go again.

The pool is open, the air is warm and the beach is calling my name. Before we get too busy, we are going to the beach just for the day tomorrow. I have a few things I need to pick up for the camper, (Marty has been replacing the roof for the past few months, but that is another post).
I can almost feel the sand on my feet right now. I just love summertime!! I love the smell of sunscreen as I bake in the sun. I am even enjoying the humidity, I know, crazy right. I can literally walk outside and look like I just stepped out of the shower. But it does not bother me at all. I am just enjoying not having to wear long sleeves and shoes.

No comments: