Thursday, August 27, 2009

That's what friends are for....

Furry Friends
Funny Friends (Jennifer is the one beside me
in case anyone wants to know!!!) All of us crammed in the tent at VBS!

My Friend Debbie!


Jordan and his friend Matt!



Krazy Kenzie and her friend since the womb MH!

Whether they are cute, furry, young, old or whatever, FRIENDS are fantastic!!!




I am very blessed to have a lot of friends! Not just friends, VERY GOOD FRIENDS.. You know the kind that are always there to listen to you cry, vent, rant and rave, etc. And always to remind me that I need to update my blog (thanks Jennifer). Jennifer also happens to like pictures with my posts, so apparently I am slack because she left me three comments yesterday that I needed an update! So here it is ! I will make it a goal to update my blog more often and when I need a kick in the butt, I know my friends will be there to remind me! I didn't post pictures of all my friends for a few reasons. Some of them would rather have their teeth pulled out rather than have a picture made, and some of my friends I have no pictures of. I think we need to change that.

2 comments:

jennifer said...

I am so happy! Happy! Happy! Happy! Thank you my FRIEND, I do love you!

jennifer said...

Whats next.. I can't wait!! Shannon is at the hair salon getting her do done. I told her she should have taken her camera to show us her visit. Maybe next time!