School is just around the corner and everything around here is super busy. We went shopping today for school supplies and the kids are getting excited. Mackenzie cannot wait for school to start. She found out that her "boyfriend" and one of her best friends are in her class this year! So she is READY to go back! Jordan is so ready to go to the middle school. A lot more than I can say that I am. My children are growing up WAY too fast.
We are trying to cram the pool in everyday that we can before school starts. August has proven to be very busy with birthday parties, the kids went on a fishing trip with Marty's sister Robin & her husband Charlie, school registration, PTO volunteering, photo shoots, trying to organize the house BEFORE school starts, etc. I am completely wiped out! I guess I will be starting the back to school regime next week. I will be forced to get the kids in bed by a decent time, up for breakfast and have everything done before time to leave for school, and let me not forget the lunch schedule. I guess snacks will be limited, and I will have to make sure they have lunch according to the school schedule. UGH.. I think Jordan has lunch at 10:38 or something.
Let me not forget to mention with all of this going on, I am still working 40 hours a week too. I am fortunate to work from home, but summers prove to be very difficult. I found out, while on vacation, that my job, along with about 900 other jobs are in jeopardy. Our contract was up for renewal, and was rewarded to another company. The decision has been appealed, so the waiting game continues. IF we do not get any new business AND our contract is not awarded back to us, then I may not have a job this time next year. I am holding out for good news though, simply because I enjoy being able to pick my kids up from school every day, and having such a flexible schedule! Your prayers will be greatly appreciated!!
Good night for now.. I am working on some new pictures to post soon!
Friday, August 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

2 comments:
YEAH FOR SCHOOL STARTING!!!! THANKS FOR UPDATING!
Where is the Adventures of Jordan and Kenzie, I know they have been up to stuff and I know they haven't dropped off the face of the Earth.... Did you see that comment from Angie about the Skinny Chicks? Who is she, she better be fat too!!
Post a Comment