Thursday, August 27, 2009

Hair Styles

I am going through some kind of phase. I don't know what it is, but I am letting my hair grow for some reason. I started out thinking I was going to let it grow then donate it to Locks of Love or some organization like that. Now that I think it is almost long enough to donate, I am thinking I may let it grow longer. My hair has never been this long, that I can remember anyway. I know I am 27 and all (I wont tell if you don't) but, I have had my hair short forever. Yes, it does get on my nerves, and it takes so long to dry, straighten (which does not happen often) or curlbut it is easy when I put it up or braid it. I am going to get some highlights today which take about 3 hours because of the length and because my hair is so thick too. Who knows what I will decide while I am there. By the time this is posted, I will be almost done!

2 comments:

jennifer said...

I am waiting on the results from the salon visit....27(well that makes me 29 1/2 so it's okay!)

Hope to see you soon!

verification word: insco

jennifer said...

starting to wonder if you are bald by now?

veri word: psioup

i think this is code for something.like p*** on u people

its a conspiracy. the communitst sending subliminal messages.