Monday, August 3, 2009
Pass the parenting manual please.....
Tomorrow is registration day!! I am going to register my kids for 3rd grade and 6th grade which is MIDDLE SCHOOL here. I just started to get comfortable with Elementary school.. I finally went to the middle school, checked it out and began to have some confidence about sending him to this next stage in his life. That was until Friday. I received a letter stating that Jordan had been recommended for the single gender classroom. I knew nothing about this program and I started researching. I talked to teachers, parents, volunteers, friends, grandparents etc. I feel like Jordan would benefit from this program IF it would be a good experience. No disruptions, everyone there wants to learn, etc. After much thought, prayer and Jordan really not wanting to be in a single gender classroom, I think I have decided against it. If the entire school was doing this, that would be different. I would not have a choice, but I have the option and I choose not to do it at this time. I really hope I am doing the right thing. I wish kids would come with a manual or something so we would know if we are doing the right thing where they are concerned
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment