Thursday, August 27, 2009

Thankful Thursdays

I am starting a new series of posts... Maybe one for each day. Today I am starting Thankful Thursdays. I think it is important to stop sometimes and just remember what you do have and how blessed we are instead of what we don't have and whine because we always want more. So for my first post, I thought I would start with the one thing I am most thankful for.

I am thankful for my family. Sure, don't always get along, we drive each other crazy and never all want the same thing for dinner, BUT we love each other and that is what keeps us going. My family gets me going in the morning and keeps me going until late at night. I cannot imaging my world without them in it. I am sure it would be very dull.

What are you thankful for?



2 comments:

jennifer said...

I AM THANKFUL FOR MY FRIENDS WHO MAKE ME STOP AND APPRECIATE THINGS!

hey i am going to start listing my word verifications, they are getting a little weird

this one is peckk

what is the little handicapp sign for, i am afraid to push it

jennifer said...

the next word verification is

sorment