I have found a new product. Crystal Light now has a Strawberry Banana HUNGER SATISFACTION drink!! It is delicious, and it curbs your appetite at the same time.. What could be better than that?? I am going to do the Crystal Light Challenge in an attempt to put down the Diet Pepsi's...
1 comment:
I was at lunch at the Pizza Hut buffet feeding my big o self and guess what they had on the TV. Slim in 6. And it sounds like it will solve all my problems and yours too! How many diet/weight loss/exercise things have we bought in the last 10 years. We could have had a tummy tuck & lipo and just made payments! Good luck w/the Crystal Light. And get ready for a serious challenge from me, I would be afraid if I were you!
oh and the veri word is: axacco
Post a Comment