Thursday, August 27, 2009

I have a new job!!!

It doesn't pay, but I know I am going to enjoy it. Our PTO treasurer decided to send her child to another school this year so that left an open position on the PTO. The principal asked me if I would do it, and I agreed. I have always volunteered whenever I was asked or knew of a need, but never served on the actual PTO. I know the job isn't glamerous or anything, But Mackenzie is thrilled that I am on the PTO at her school. I have volunteered some at the middle school where Jordan is now, but have not gotten very involved yet. That is about to change too. Tomorrow, I will be trained on the popcorn machine. Apparently, the PTO pops popcorn for the kids on Fridays. I did this job at NHE when Jordan was in first grade. I wont be doing it every friday, just some times. But staying involved with my childrens education is very important to me. So, I will be praying for sanity from this point on! Wish me lots of luck!

3 comments:

jennifer said...

I am so proud of your new position at NHE. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to assist you!

veri word: abingrus

jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jennifer said...

is it popcorn friday?