Our computer caught a bug on Thursday and crashed. Marty got it up and running by Friday but I lost all the pictures on my PC. Well, the ones that were on the PC that I did not upload to another site like Snapfish or somewhere. So, I learned my lesson. I will not be depending on my computer to save things like pictures of my precious family anymore. I have learned the value of backing up everything.
On a positive note, a lot of the pictures I thought I had lost were on this blog. That made me feel a little better. We are still having some issues with our PC that need to be worked out, but that will come in time.
Marty went back to work yesterday after 5 months at home, 3 Cortsone shots in his shoulder, an Epidural Steroid Injection in his neck and of course his surgery on his neck. I don't know how long he will be working. He may still need surgery on his shoulder, so only time will tell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

2 comments:
Love the picture!!!
Hi,
I found your blog through CFHusband. LOVE the picture of the top of your blog.
Thanks for the reminder about backing up pictures. I do it for my clients (I'm a photographer), but not my family pics. Awful , but true.
Anyway..glad you found your dog too. : )
Paige
Post a Comment