I took the kids trick or treating on Friday, then we went to the Sonic and to the high school football game! We were rather busy. I thought I would never get the kids to speed up trick or treating. I started out with 3 children, picked up 2 more kids and 1 adult then somehow lost 2 girls and the adult (the girls went with Robin) and I picked up 5 more BOYS... I ended up with 7 or 8 boys for most of the block. And I really dont think they cared a thing about the candy, They were too busy talking and stabbing each other with pretend knives. Not to mention trying to scare me. Robin ended up almost 45 minutes ahead of me back at the Franklin's house. Did I mention that I had originally planned to let Aaron take the kids around the block and I was wearing boots? Anyway, I have posted some pictures of our Halloween Highlights.
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Trick or Treat?
I took the kids trick or treating on Friday, then we went to the Sonic and to the high school football game! We were rather busy. I thought I would never get the kids to speed up trick or treating. I started out with 3 children, picked up 2 more kids and 1 adult then somehow lost 2 girls and the adult (the girls went with Robin) and I picked up 5 more BOYS... I ended up with 7 or 8 boys for most of the block. And I really dont think they cared a thing about the candy, They were too busy talking and stabbing each other with pretend knives. Not to mention trying to scare me. Robin ended up almost 45 minutes ahead of me back at the Franklin's house. Did I mention that I had originally planned to let Aaron take the kids around the block and I was wearing boots? Anyway, I have posted some pictures of our Halloween Highlights.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment