Marty has hurt his shoulder and neck some how and went to the Dr. this morning. He was given a steroid dose pack and is scheduled for an MRI in the morning. The Dr. also took Marty out of work for a couple of weeks. Please pray for me, it is summer I already have the two kids at home and now Marty. Don't get me wrong, I love having everyone at home, but we all eventually get a little stir crazy.
Jordan was invited to attend DSAP this summer. It is an academic program for students who scored proficient or higher in math on the PACT test last year. So, we are taking him and picking him up everyday. We are very proud of him for attending this program. He is learning to speak and write in Chinese. He is also learning about several other countries as well as new technology, and music.
We went to pick him up today and as soon as he got in the car, Marty told him, " I have good news and bad news, which do you want first?"
Jordan said, "Give me the bad news."
Marty said, " I have hurt my neck and my shoulder"
Kenzie then said, "And he is out of work for two weeks." (which Kenzie meant to be the good news)
Jordan's response..."So, what is the good news?"
Poor Marty, he just shook his head and didn't say a word. And for me, I just laughed.....My thoughts exactly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

1 comment:
Congratulations Jordan!!
Angie
Post a Comment