Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Jordan!


It is so hard for me to believe that my first born turned 10 last week.. It seems like yesterday when I found out I was pregnant with him. A lot has happened in the past 10 years, some good and some bad, But all of it has been a learning experience. He is such a great kid (most of the time) He is respectful, fun, and has dimples that will melt my heart everytime he smiles. Marty and I have decided that we should call him Pokey because he never gets in a hurry for anything. It sometimes takes him forever to tell a story, get in the car, walk etc. He just takes his time and he takes it all in. So with that said.... Happy Birthday Pokey! I mean Jordan.... WE LOVE YOU

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jordan!! Hope you got lots of nice presents!!

Angie