Thursday, June 12, 2008

Out of the mouth of Babes...

I was working tonight when Mackenzie decided to join me in my office. I had the TV on and Wheel of Fortune happened to be on at the time. Mackenzie frequently comes in my office and sits in my lap for a spell at night. Anyway, it was time for the FINAL SPIN. You know where the screen is split to show the the three contestants on the top and the puzzle on the bottom. Well, Kenzie looked a little puzzled herself so I said, " What are you looking at so hard Kenzie?" She said "What is wrong with that lady?" "What lady?", I asked.. The one right there in that dress, on the bottom, Why is she so small?" It took me a while, but I finally figured out what she was talking about.. She couldnt figure out why Vanna looked so small. She actually thought that Vanna was somehow I dont know, inches tall. (Did I mention that Mackenzie is really Blonde? I use to be so that is probably why it took me a few minutes to figure out what she was talking about.. And she was sitting beside me so there may have been a wind tunnel thing going on at some point....)

In case you are wondering, I did not laugh at her at the time, I just told her that Vanna was a real person and she was a normal height. And I tried to explain the split screen thing to her, but that was not well understood. Meanwhile, Jordan and Marty were in the living room hanging out watching a movie or something.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to read all about your family adventures! How is Puddin's arm?

Angie