Monday, June 16, 2008

Prestwood with Darlene & Family




Mom and her longtime friend Darlene decided they wanted to get all their grandchildren together sometime this summer. We all met this past Saturday at Lawton Park. They have renovated the park and the pavilion and it is a lot nicer now. Mom, Lori and I, along with the children met Darlene and her daughters and daughter in law with their kids. After a while the kids started playing together, but Mom and Darlene had the best time I think. Mom and Lori showed off their Hula Hoop skills, and little Seth amazed us with his bubbles. It was great to see Darlene's girls again. I see her daughter in law Marci and Marci's son Dristan at the pool during summer, and it was nice to see them again too. Dristan and Jordan started playing together about the time the rest of us were ready to go, so hopefully they will play together at the pool. Here are some pictures of our fun on Saturday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where are the pictures of you and the hula hoop?? Just kidding....

Angie