Wednesday, August 31, 2011

HMS Football 2011

Jordan tried out for the middle school team this year, and HE MADE IT!! After a year of hard work and determination, it paid off. The HMS Foxes had their first game last Saturday in Cheraw, and won both games!! He is playing the position of Center and loves it. I am so ready for the season to start, I find myself watching videos of "The Boys of Fall" on youtube... Right now, our afternoons are filled with football practices (which are closed to parents so we have to watch from the car). I know some people think I am crazy for watching, but we live WAY on the other side of town from the school and it is just too far to go back home, and wait. Plus, I enjoy catching up with some of my friends who also have children on the team!



GO HMS FOXES!!!







No comments: