We had the best time tubing this weekend. It was raining, and cold but it was still so much fun. The hotel was fantastic. There was so much at the hotel for the kids to do, they never got bored! Thank you so much Christy for telling us about this hotel!
We tubed for a couple of hours on Saturday and then had lunch, changed clothes and the kids and I headed home. This is the first time I have EVER driven that far without another adult in the car. I know I can do it, I just don't like to drive too far without someone in the car to help me with the kids. I was driving along I-26 with both kids in the car, asleep, and I had to go to the bathroom so bad. I seriously thought about pulling over and peeing in my cup from lunch. But I didn't because I knew if I stopped the kids would wake up.
We only stopped once, and that was in Camden after they both woke up and they needed to go to the bathroom. I don't know what I would have done if they slept all the way home.
It was so nice to get away for the night, and have a great time tubing but it was great to be home too. I dont know what I would do if our parents lived out of town and I had to drive with my kids by myself more often.
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment