My cousin April did this on her blog, and I WON!!! So, as part of the rules, I must pay it forward! Okay, here is the deal, you must leave a comment on my blog to enter the contest. I will select 3 winners randomly, and IF you win, I will send you a homemade prize. I don't know what that will be yet, it could be anything from a blanket like the one I am sitting under right now. It could be a jar of bell pepper relish that I canned this past fall, or even a surprise. I don't know yet. Now, if you want to enter the contest, just leave a comment by 3:00pm on Wednesday April 1st. And according to the rules, I have a year to send your prize to you. And you have to post this contest on your blog to pay it forward! Good Luck!
Would the person that commented as Anonymous please tell me who you are... Your comment was so nice!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

3 comments:
Great Blog Shannon!! Love you!!
Now just why would I want to do this? I don't have a blog, I don't want a blog and especially don't want a FACEBOOK. If I win I will accept the prize without the condition of passing it on, how about that? Oh and I already have the relish..so something else would be a surprise! How mean do I sound??? It is just Monday...bear with me!
Ok, so I'm guilty! I totally enjoy reading your kid's blog as well as your recipe blog which I REALLY like. What impresses me the most is how even though this is your personal blog, you often reflect on others and I find it to be spiritually inspiring. Especially with "Stellan". Being lead to pray for someone that you have never personally met or for that matter is not even from the same town as you speaks multitudes about your character and your love for HIM. I love the fact that you allow your love for God to spring forth through your blog. So there you have it...that is how I feel. I wish other blogs were more like yours including mine...because I often use it to blow off steam.
Post a Comment