Monday, February 2, 2009

What's Cookin?

I love to cook, and well, I also love to eat! I love to try to cook new dishes and read new cookbooks. I even had one of my recipes published once. The recipe was for a Loaded Baked Potato Casserole and it is delicious. Some of my friends call me or email me occasionally and ask if I have some new recipes and I LOVE to share my recipes with them. One of my dear friends, Cindy, emailed me last week. She had thought of me when she was cooking the potato soup recipe I had given her last year. I like to cook almost anything, but my favorites are the easy ones that don't have a lot of crazy ingredients.

So, I have decided to create a blog just for my recipes. Check it out and feel free to try any of my favorites and send me some of your favorites as well. I am going to try to post a recipe everyday in no particular order. There are a few there now, a southern favorite, Shrimp and Grits, some soups, desserts, entrees and appetizers.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Yeah! I'm so excited that you decided to create a blog for your recipes! I've gotten several from Debbie that you sent her. I'll forward you some of my favs! I'm just like you - the easier the better!