Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

We had a busy weekend this past weekend. Well, I should say Jordan had a busy weekend. He spent the night at his friend Matt's house for Matt's birthday. As soon as I picked him up on Sunday and he got a shower, his girlfriend came to pick him up for a Valentine's "date". They went (with her parents of course) to eat and to a movie. They are the cutest little couple. They are both rather shy and do not talk much at all. Cassie's mom and I just laugh because whenever they plan these "dates" I have to call her mom or she calls me. Cassie gave Jordan the cutest Chocolate Dog, and a Huge monkey balloon. Jordan gave Cassie a HUGE stuffed dog that was holding a heart that said Hug me. They are all growing up so fast, but as long as the mom's can go on these "dates" with them, I am okay with that.

Kenzie enjoyed her weekend of being the only child. She didn't have to fight for the television or over what she wanted to eat for supper. She pretty much got her way all weekend. And I was only able to take pictures of her because she was the only one here.


Overall we had a great weekend, but I am ready for a quite weekend at home with nothing to do. Hopefully that will be this weekend. We are bird sitting for Pebbles and Bam Bam. Kenzie's class pets.



No comments: