Oh, just in case you are wondering, Mackenzie does own a pair of gloves. She just decided to grab a couple of mismatched socks to cover her hands. She said she didn't want to mess up her gloves.
UPDATE:
I took these about 7:15 this morning. The snow has slacked up for now. More to come about 10:00 this morning. The kids have already attacked me with snowballs and made snow angels! What fun!
__________________________________________
Ok, I couldn't wait!!
Yes, It is snowing here in SC!!! And since it has been snowing for a couple of hours now, schools have been closed!! There is a slight dusting on my back porch and when I say slight, I do mean slight. I will post a picture when day breaks! My kids are already so excited. Jordan woke up and had to ask if that was snow on the back porch or was it his imagination. Remember it is before 6am here. It is supposed to continue to snow throughout the day!!!
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment