You know it is cold outside when Mackenzie actually wants to wear a jacket, hat, gloves and a scarf. Other than her face, everything was covered. Both of my kids are, what they tell me, HOT natured. They do not like to wear jackets, and most of the time, I have to beg them to wear socks. Mackenzie wanted to wear a dress and leggings and shoes with no socks until I told her how cold it was outside. Then she quickly changed into jeans, long sleeved shirt, socks, & tennis shoes. Jordan already had on long sleeves, but refused to wear a jacket. Instead, he did wear a hoodie. He probably needed both the hoodie and the jacket, but hey, at least he has on the hoodie.
We haven't had weather like this in over 2 years. There are certain reasons I love living in the South, one of them is the weather. We like being able to leave our house in January with our rainbows on and people not looking at us like we are crazy. In fact, I had my flip flops on when I went to the store down the street on Saturday. Now, I am wrapped up in my Snuggie, fully clothed and craving a nice hot bowl of cheese grits. I am also craving 90 degree weather, but since I can't control the weather, I will settle for the grits.
I didn't take any pictures of my kids all bundled up this morning, but I have a feeling I can get a few this weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

1 comment:
I am so glad that you found me, Shannon. I miss seeing all of you guys, too. Maybe one day we can move back and I will see you in dance again. Gracie said that only way that she would go is if I was there again. You look so good by the way and I cannot believe how much the kids have grown!! Stay in touch and I am going to link your blog to mine!!Take care
Post a Comment