Monday, December 15, 2008

Parade





This weekend the kids participated in the 2nd Annual Byrdtown Christmas Parade. They were very excited to ride their 4-wheelers this year! They were in the Hartsville Christmas Parade last weekend, on the Live Nativity float, and almost froze to death. Meanwhile, I was walking (and running) passing out flyers about the Live Nativity. At one point, I felt like a nun on the run. We were all dressed in Biblical attire. I looked up, and our float was no where to be found. I had gotten behind while handing out flyers, and no, I was not talking to the people on the sidewalks. Anyway, when I discovered the float was around the corner, I yanked up my "habit" and started running. I ran almost the entire block before I caught up with them. Needless to say, I was no longer cold. Anyway, I didn't get any of the parade pictures from last week but here are just a few from this past weekend.

No comments: