Thursday, December 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Kenzie!!


Today my baby girl turned 8 years old. It is so hard to believe that she is already in the second grade and is so very smart. She is all girl, ALL OF THE TIME. She can be so loving at times, and other times she will make you want to pull every piece of your hair out. And she is only 8! I can't imagine what the next eight years will bring for her and us. I know for sure we will need a lot of prayer and patience. Maybe that is what I should ask Santa for this Christmas. We had a little celebration for her this afternoon. We just ate cake at The Franklin's and she opened a few presents. Marty had to have some tests done today and we didn't know what to expect from that so we had not planned much for today. She did get to pick whatever she wanted for supper tonight and she picked Subway. She loves that place. I am not complaining though, it is one of my favorites too. Anyway, if you listen to Kenzie, she has scheduled something for herself everyday this weekend and most of next week too, so she can continue to celebrate. I am sure there are more posts to come in the next few days.. Stay tuned!

No comments: