I woke up this morning and remembered,,, I have a blog and it needs to be updated.
Marty did very well with the surgery. Actually AMAZED me. He was up and walking just hours after coming back to his room. Told the nurse to show him where the door was and he would be ready to go. We knew he had to spend the night, but he was messing with the nurse. Poor thing, everytime she walked in the room, Marty would say something or do something to mess with her. He did so well that we were on our way home at 10 am Saturday morning. I was really excited to walk outside and thaw out.. I almost froze. Marty on the other hand had asked the nurse for a sled.... because he just knew it would start snowing in there any minute. The kids have been wonderful with taking care of Daddy. Kenzie is like a little nurse. She called me last night (I took Jordan to football camp.. but that is another blog) to tell me that Daddy was in the bathroom and she thought he had been in there too long. I see a pattern here because she did the same thing when she stayed with my grandparents last weekend. I told her to knock on the door and make sure he was okay,( which she had already done) and he said he was fine. He was just in the bathroom. She is a little worry-wart..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment