Thursday, August 21, 2008
This week...
This week has been somewhat hectic to say the least. Monday, of course, was the first day of school. It was also the day to sign Mackenzie up for dance. She is taking Tap and Hip Hop this year. This will be her 6th year of Tap and her first year of Hip Hop. She will be back at Mrs. Brenda's, who is just an awesome instructor and person. Jordan started football camp a few weeks ago. He has that 3 days a week right now and team practice should start next week. We are getting back into the routine of a busy school year as well as trying to bring the summer season to a close. The Rodeo is this weekend and Marty and I will be working there in the concession stand. The Rec Center down the street hosts this event every August, the weekend before Labor Day. This years we are hosting our first 2 day Rodeo. It is always a lot of fun and it draws a big crowd from all over SC. We need rain, so I pray that it does rain before the Rodeo gets started. I hope I will to take some pictures this year. Marty always has to work so he has never been to the Rodeo or been able to help me. This will be interesting, we have not worked together in a "food setting" since I was 18. We worked pretty well together then, so this should be a piece of cake. Jordan and Kenzie will be helping out as well. They have sold programs in the past and just helped wherever they have been needed. We are looking forward to this weekend and getting through another week of school then off to the beach again for Labor Day!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment