Tuesday, August 19, 2008

First Day of School

Yesterday was the beginning of a new school year. I was all ready to battle the mornings with them again, but everything went smooth. I had them lay their clothes out Sunday night, woke them up at 6 am. They were ready at 6:15! Dressed and ready to go. They were happy to start their day. Everything went smooth!!! I had planned on taking their pictures to mark this day as another milestone they had passed, but my battery in my digital camera died so there will be no pictures with this post.

Today..........NOT SO SMOOTH.... Apparently the new has already worn off. What happened to my excited little angels that were so eager to learn yesterday? Both of them were grouchy and tired. (Jordan had football camp last night and didnt get home until after 8:30 so he really was tired) I guess I can't say anything today either.. I couldn't get out of bed when the alarm clock went off this morning.

2 days down, only 178 more school mornings......

3 comments:

April said...

Didn't realize you had a blog until I checked my blog stats on blogpatrol.com and saw that you had been to my blog. Good to "see" you all! Can't believe how big the kids are!

Anonymous said...

Get the camera charged up and get ready to blog Shay! The following has started...LOL

Angie

Unknown said...

Our morning didn't go as smoothly! Jackson woke up crying and not wanting to go to school, but once he got there, things went well!!!

Good to hear from you!
Andrea-email me your email and I'll send you photos of Dana's baby. babyjack2002@comporium.net