Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Eve Highlights 2009

We spent Christmas Eve at my parents house after the Christmas Eve Service at church. We ate way too much food and opened way too many gifts! We loved everything we got and Jordan was thrilled with his socks and hunting gear! He is now ready to go hunting anytime someone is willing to take him. However, it has been way to cold to any of that. Mackenzie loved all of her gifts as well.. She had to put everything on and model it. I managed to ignore the pictures with her giving me the peace sign in every other shot. We finally managed to get the kids to go to sleep by midnight, ONLY for them to wake me up at 130am. They were checking out what Santa brought them. Needless to say, I was completely asleep when all of this was going on and I failed to get a picture of any of their Santa gifts. Oops.. We went back to bed, and Marty and I got up at 630 and the kids slept until 8. Typical.

















No comments: