The past few weeks have been so busy. I have had numerous photo shoots and have been helping some great friends of mine open their new business, Yesterday's. To top it off, I had Jury Duty last week.. 4 days on one case is almost enough to drive someone crazy.
The leaves are amazing right now, so I have done several shoots in the leaves. Fall is a great time for photos with all the natural colors around! Fall is one of my favorite times of the year. I love football season, the weather is almost perfect. Warm but not usually hot and humid like it is here during the summer. Perfect for sitting on the porch or in the bleachers somewhere watching a game!
Yesterday's is an Auction on Thursdays and Indoor Flea Market on Saturday mornings. It is a lot of work for most everyone involved, but we have a blast! The best part is spending time with friends!! So far, I have managed to find a couple of great deals between working the concession stand! Our favorite item right now to serve is the Yesterday's chili pie... The hot dogs are a close second though...
Last week, I was chosen to be on the jury for a civil case in our county. I thought, "Great, I get to spend my birthday on Jury Duty." I had a great time!! The other jurors were very nice and polite, and sometimes rather funny. The court baliff found out that Tuesday was my birthday and he sang to me AND brought me a pack of crackers, (it was short notice). Marty and the kids gave me a digital picture frame and a cake the night before my birthday because I had a photo shoot and a PTO meeting on Tuesday night! I had lunch with some of my girl friends on Tuesday, and had supper with my mom! I did manage lunch with my dad on Monday before he took off for Hilton Head for work. To top off my week, My friends and I went to see Jason Aldean and Colt Ford Saturday night. They surprised me with a makeover before we left town for the concert, It was so nice to be pampered!
Marty and the kids helped me put up our Christmas tree yesterday. Jordan helped me with the lights this year, and Mackenzie is putting the ornaments on at her own pace! The kids are growing so much, I am amazed that Jordan is almost as tall as I am. I hope he will be a lot taller next year so he can do the lights at the top of the tree.
This week is Thanksgiving, and I cannot wait! My friends and I are walking in the Turket Trot early Thursday morning! Then BLACK FRIDAY shopping on Friday morning!!! I love Christmas! I have a new recipe for ornaments this year and I cannot wait to try it out. I have made the Cinnamon Applesauce ornaments before, and the pepperment wreaths, but this year we are trying Stained Glass Candy ornaments!!! I will post the recipe and pictures on my recipe blog when I get some finished!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment