Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Surprise Trip to Chucktown!

If you know me, then you know I love to talk! I will admit, I am a terrible liar, and have the hardest time keeping secrets. Especially from my friends. I tell them EVERYTHING! Jennifer's birthday was last week, and she has been wanting to go to Charleston for over a year now. Keri and I came up with a plan to take her for her birthday a couple of months ago, so I did good to keep my mouth shut. We actually told her that we were going to Mt. Croghan which is a flea market way out in the sticks. Sunday morning at 6am we gave her a picture frame with a letter inside of it, telling her that we were going to Charleston instead of the flea market. She was thrilled and we had a blast! We did the whole tourist thing, took a carriage ride, shopped at the market, took pictures, ate at California Dreamin' and just enjoyed our day away!! I dont know how I kept all of this a secret, but I am so glad I did! Here are a few pictures from our day!

The Girls!
Me, Keri, Angie, Jennifer, & Debbie
A view of Charleston Harbor

Philadelphia St.
"Dueling Alley"


Pineapple Fountain on Waterfront Park



A view of Church St.






1 comment:

jennifer said...

THE PICTURES ARE GREAT, I WANT SOME COPIES! THANKS AGAIN FOR THE BIRTHDAY SURPRISES, NO ONE HAS EVER DONE SOMETHING LIKE THAT FOR ME. YOU GIRLS ARE THE BEST!