I have felt so sorry for him being under the weather and missing out on so much. The beautiful weather we had all weekend- and he had to be inside. The Palm Sunday service at church where all the kids wave the palm branches- Nope we both missed that one. The BMX bike show at school was yesterday, for selling cookie dough and he didnt get to go to that, or the field trip to Biltmore that is today.....
So, I let him drive my car.
Yes, that is right, I let him DRIVE my CAR. He was absolutly BUMMED about missing out on everything, so I caved. I let him drive down the driveway to my Mom and Dad's house. It is half a mile long and dirt, there are no lining it anymore. (Thanks Carlton) (Oh and that was supposed to be very sarcastic) So what could it hurt?
He was thrilled and he did fine. I have let him steer from the passenger seat for years, but never has he had full control over the vehicle. But he did great! He was very cautious and did not try to fly down the driveway. I am so proud of him.
However, he has asked me for a couple of days now, if he can pull my car up to the house? What the mess? The car is not far away at all. Why would I need to have it pulled up? I know he is just wanting to drive again but a few feet? What is the point of that?
Please excuse the bed head... Remember, He is sick in this picture. The Tylenol was working on his fever and obviously clouding my judgement.HA
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment