Jordan 5th Grade

Mackenzie on the other hand, is having retakes done today. She has PE first thing in the morning, and the morning of this picture is was drizzling rain. I thought she would surely be inside because it was picture day and BECAUSE IT WAS RAINING!!! I let her wear rainbows to school that day, and she got in trouble at PE for not wearing her tennis shoes... Did I mention that it was raining? Anyway, she had to walk laps at PE which is why her hair looks like it does in this picture.. And she is wearing the same outfit today. She had to have her pictures remade last year because I made the mistake of buying her the cutest outfit with matching headband. She looked adorable when she left that morning.. Obviously she didn't think so because when I got the pictures back, the headband looked more like a sweatband going across her forehead. Needless to say...RETAKE. I hope the 2nd ones this year are better than these..
Mackenzie 2nd Grade (TAKE 1)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment