Thursday, October 23, 2008

MEGA PARTY


Kenzie won 2.00 in the Hula Hoop contest

I wonder if Hula Hooping will ever be an olympic sport.. She practices all the time.

Mackenzie with her friend McKenzie (McKenzie told me she is the MC McKenzie)

Can you tell Kenzie didn't know I was coming?
Jordan with his "girlfriend" Cassie. He has liked this little girl since 2nd grade.

Jordan with his friend Matt Lynch. I just love these boys to death.. They are so funny!

Jordan was enjoying his snowcone.. I don't know how many he had, but I think Kenzie had like 8 when I stopped counting.


When I was in school, of course we had fundraisers. You know the kind, you sell a bunch of overpriced stuff so that you can get the coolest prize. At that time, the coolest prize might have been an ATARI, I think. Anyway, now you get the same stuff to sell, and you get the same dollar store prizes, but you are inticed these days with more rewards. My kids sold wrapping paper and stuff so they could attend the MEGA PARTY!!! This includes several inflatables and games, not to mention a whole 2 hours out of class. We did not sell, or should I say buy, enough for them to go to lunch in a Hummer limo. Anyway, they were happy with the party.

No comments: