I have been so busy between work, PTO stuff, Dance, now guitar lessons that I have not had any time to catch up on this blog.. I really have thought a lot about deleting it and cant bring myself to do it.. There has been so much to post, but so little time. This is my favorite picture of the kids during the snow of January 2011.. The one I wont soon forget.. The one that kept us home from school ALL WEEK, and the one that I almost had to consider medicating myself to get through.. I know I am fortunate to work from home, but trying to work and having kids cooped up at home is not fun.. We really dont want to see anymore snow this year. I hope to get all caught up with work, pictures, the house the kids and everything else soon so I can post more often. Just bear with me!
Thursday, February 3, 2011
Snow 2010
I have been so busy between work, PTO stuff, Dance, now guitar lessons that I have not had any time to catch up on this blog.. I really have thought a lot about deleting it and cant bring myself to do it.. There has been so much to post, but so little time. This is my favorite picture of the kids during the snow of January 2011.. The one I wont soon forget.. The one that kept us home from school ALL WEEK, and the one that I almost had to consider medicating myself to get through.. I know I am fortunate to work from home, but trying to work and having kids cooped up at home is not fun.. We really dont want to see anymore snow this year. I hope to get all caught up with work, pictures, the house the kids and everything else soon so I can post more often. Just bear with me!
Labels:
snow
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment