Monday, September 15, 2008

Silly Sunday's

Kenzie decided she was going to church in her high heels and sunglasses last Sunday. She is such a Girly Girl. Who would have thought that I would have such a prissy girl. I was more of the jeans and t-shirt kind of girl, hated dresses and accessories. Kenzie LOVES them. She did get the love of shoes from me though! By the way, I did NOT buy the shoes that she wore with this outfit. I think Grandma (my mom) did. Thanks Grandma, the pink high heel sandals are just what she needed!

Jordan pays her prissiness any attention. He loves her so much, even though she drives him crazy. He really takes the Big Brother roll seriously. He sounds more like her Daddy sometimes than her brother. Always quick to chime in with me! He backs me up at least once a day. Sometimes, that is a good thing. Other times, not so good. But at least they do love each other and act like it most of the time.

No comments: